DISCIPLINE FOR DECORUM
- Students are responsible for their conduct and are liable to disciplinary action for any act of indiscipline.
- According to the orders of the High Court, it is mandatory for all students to have 75% attendance in the class to be eligible to appear in the University Examinations.
- The use of mobile phone in the campus is strictly prohibited. Defaulters will be fined heavily and the handsets will be confiscated. If any scholarship has been given to them, it will be cancelled immediately.
- Ragging is an offence. It is strictly banned within and outside the college as per the Supreme Court directives and rules of the University of Rajasthan. Strict disciplinary action shall be taken against those students who are found involved in ragging.
- Uniform is compulsory for all the students.
- Students are not allowed to enter the staff room.
- Students are not allowed to talk loudly in the corridors during college hours.
- Students shall conduct themselves in a civil and dignified manner and desist from offensive behavior towards any section of the college community.
- Students must always carry their identity cards with them, in the absence of which they are likely to be deprived of library facilities, games and other facilities, as well as Railway/Bus concessions.
- All students are expected to wear decent clothes, i.e., their dress should be according to the ambience of an educational institution. They should wear black and brown shoes.
- Students must not cause any damage to the college property. They should help to keep the premises clean.
- The Principal reserves the right to change, interpret or edit any information that is published in this website.