The Training, Placement and Career Guidance Cell provide multitudinous and versatile career opportunities for graduates and postgraduates, by collaborating with the leading organizations and institutes. It facilitates the conduction of group discussions, tests and interviews besides catering to other logistics. The cell also offers guidance to students, assisting to shape their careers through various workshops and industrial tours, apart from providing job and internship opportunities.
- A workshop on "Corporate Expectations: From Classrooms to Cubicles" in association with IBS, Jaipur.
- A National Webinar on "Investors Awareness Programme" in association with Ambition Learning Solutions under the aegis of BSE.
- A Training Session on “Soft Skills” organised by Barclays GTT.
- A Workshop on “Resume` Building for Freshers” organised in association with PIBM, Pune.
- Training on “Empowering Women Graduates Programme” in collaboration with Marico CSR.
- A Webinar on “Learning: A Necessity of the 21st Century” in association with LEARN 4O TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD.
- A webinar on “Social Media Detoxification” in association with The Institute for Technology and Management, Mumbai.
- A Career Webinar and a Pool Placement Drive on “New Age Career in Investment & Retail Banking” in association with Imarticus Learning.
- A Session on “Soft Skills And Industry Expectations” in association with Marico CSR.
- “Skill Training in BPS Insurance (US Process) and Self-Management”- A CSR Initiative of DXC Technologies and ICT Academy.
- A session on “Career Planning and Exploring Career Opportunities”
- A Placement Drive by Tech Mahindra in association with ICT Academy.
- An Expert Talk on “Art of Communication, Personality Development and Internship Management”
- A Virtual Session on “Transforming Students into Job-ready Candidates”.
- A Webinar cum Student Development Programme on “New Age Job Markets and Trends”